Classes are £12 each and start at 10am sharp. The competition will take place on our outdoor arena and warm-up will be in our indoor arena.
JUDGE: Karen Noble
Intro A (2008) 20X40
Intro B (2009) 20X40
Prelim 12 (2005) 20X40
Prelim 14 (2006) 20X40
Novice 28 (2008) 20X40
Elementary 42 (2008) 20X40
Rosettes will be awarded to sixth place
|Amy Daglish||Intro A||Senior||Lambrigg Kiss N Tell||63.0||1|
|Ruby Mawson||Intro A||Junior||RSPCA Jacobs Cream Cracker||62.2||2|
|Ashleigh Weighell||Intro A||Senior||Maisey||62.2||3|
|Louise Milne||Intro A||Senior||Johnny Cavagin||58.7||4|
|Julie Flaws||Intro A||Senior||Spirit||57.8||5|
|Annabel Howard||Intro B||Senior||Nemo||65.4||1|
|Michelle Shaw||Intro B||Senior||Annie||62.8||2=|
|Catherine Lightfoot||Intro B||Senior||Elfi Vom Birkinhof||62.8||2=|
|Louise Milne||Intro B||Senior||Johnny Cavagin||62.2||4|
|Helen Gibson Baker||Intro B||Senior||Maddick||61.7||5|
|Samantha Level||Intro B||Senior||Acapulco||60.4||6|
|Ashleigh Weighell||Intro B||Senior||Maisey||58.5|
|Erica Richardson||Intro B||Senior||Retro||WD||WD|
|Sasha Mackenzie||Prelim 12||Senior||Oscar||67.0||1|
|Nikki Wadkins||Prelim 12||Senior||Eric||63.2||2|
|Michelle Shaw||Prelim 12||Senior||Annie||63.0||3|
|Hannah Curran||Prelim 12||Senior||Charlesfield Pirate||60.4||4|
|Samantha Level||Prelim 12||Senior||Acapulco||58.6||5|
|Hannah Curran||Prelim 14||Senior||Charlesfield Pirate||63.5||1|
|Vicky Lawson||Prelim 14||Senior||Jack||63.3||2|
|Catherine Lightfoot||Prelim 14||Senior||Elfi Vom Birkinhof||63.1||3|
|Amy Daglish||Prelim 14||Senior||Lambrigg Kiss N Tell||61.9||4|
|Ashleigh Weighell||Prelim 14||Senior||Olga||61.7||5|
|Martin Young||Prelim 14||Senior||Kitty||61.1||6|
|Jenny Gray||Novice 28||Senior||Lady Azurite||68.3||1|
|Ellen Jewson||Novice 28||Junior||Cobra Girl||67.5||2|
|Rachael Jewson||Novice 28||Senior||Cobra Girl||65.6||3|
|Caitlin Stabler||Novice 28||Senior||Rivervale Flash||64.4||4|
|Louise Young||Novice 28||Senior||Bob||60.0||5|
|Ashleigh Weighell||Novice 28||Senior||Olga||59.0||6|
|Jenny Gray||Elementary 42||Senior||Lady Azurite||66.7||1|
|Amy Young||Elementary 42||Senior||Harold||62.5||2|
|Louise MacRae||Elementary 42||Senior||PS IBN Zarife||59.8||3|
Entries must be made in advance.
- Entries close at midnight on the Monday prior to the competition after which a late entry fee will apply until Saturday lunchtime.
- Times will be posted on the website by the Thursday prior to the competition.
- Please keep to time to ensure everyone's enjoyment – failure to do so may result in you forfeiting the class.
- Refunds are only available up until the Tuesday prior to the competition, unless the class is cancelled.
- Rosettes are awarded to sixth place.
- Junior/Senior entries will only be split in a class if there are at least three of each
- The organisers shall not be liable for any claims in respect of damage or accident to any person, whether competitor, servant, spectator, horse, vehicle or property howsoever caused in conjunction or arising out of the competition.
- All classes will be performed in conjunction with British Dressage rules.
- It is MANDATORY for all competitors/riders to wear a helmet to current safety standards (eg ASTMF1163 or PAS015 but please check the BE rulebook for a full list) at all times when mounted on Ivesley Equestrian property.
- Lungeing is not permitted by competitors anywhere on Ivesley Equestrian property.
- Dogs are to be kept on leads at all times and must not be brought into the indoor arena viewing gallery.
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- All horses must be vaccinated to date and not be carriers of any infectious or contagious diseases.
- Passports must be available for inspection. Horse must be up to date with flu vaccs. Annual booster to be have done within a year.
- Warm up is to take place in designated area only.
- The judge's decision is final.
- Any competitor under 18 must be accompanied and supervised by an adult at all times.
- The management and organisers reserve the right to alter/amend the rules at their discretion.
- No competitor or spectator may enter the livery buildings or touch any liveried horses at Ivesley.
Tack and Equipment
The following are permitted:
- English type saddles including treeless
- Intro, Preliminary and Novice tests – snaffle bridles only
- Elementary and medium tests – ordinary snaffle or double bridles
- Nosebands are obligatory (drop, flash, cavesson or grackle with a snaffle and a cavesson with a double bridle)
- Discreet padding of the bridle at the poll or noseband
- Nose nets that are discreet covering the nose only and leaving the mouth and bit visible
- Neckstraps – Prelim level
- Anti fly impregnated brow-bands or fly discs
- Ear covers and fly hoods (premitted for all competition)- ear covers must not cover the horse's eyes. Noise reduction ear covers are permitted
- Numnahs and saddle clothes (logo no more than 14cmx14cm)
- Stallion disc MUST be displayed on each side of a stallions bridle at all times
- Side saddles, those choosing to ride side saddle should notify the organiser before the start of the class so the judge can be informed
The following are NOT permitted:
- Bit guard, tongue guard or tongue strap
- Boots and bandages (except when warming up)
- Substitutes for conventional shoes except in warm up
- Elasticated reins
- Saddle covers and seat savers
- Market Harboroughs, side, draw, check or running reins
- Hackamores and other bitless bridles
- Blinkers or hoods
- Ear plugs
- Fine wire, twine or cord round the horses mouth
- Full faced fly shields
- Sheepskin cheek pieces or any other attachment which may affect horse's vision
- Whips are allowed in all competition including championships
- Spurs with necks set on the inside of the heel, roughened or cutting edges serrated spurs with or without necks are NOT permitted
- Spurs must be worn with the curve directed downwards. Spurs must be made of metal and in their manufactured state.
- Dummy spurs are permitted as are swan neck spurs
- Cruppers and balancing straps are not permitted
- You may not warm up in equipment not permitted for the actual test